- Amazon pulls the plug on New York headquarters Read More
- Late interest payments from Central Bank Read More
- WIPA executive returns for consecutive terms Read More
- 2nd ODI WI VS England underway Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Actor Jussie Smollett arrested, accused of lying to Chicago police Read More
Soca Queen Alison Hinds is just back from fulfilling her role as the 2014 Goodwill Ambassador for the Business and Professional Women’s Club on The Island of Women in South Korea and is in Crop Over mode. Speaking to reporters at the Grantley Adams International Airport yesterday evening, Hinds said she already had two songs out and would be “freelancing” around the tents for the season. Hinds, who celebrates her birthday today, gave a definitive “no” when asked if she will be participating in any competitions. Here, Hinds arriving home with her personal assistant Adzil Stuart.