- Government making strides towards going green Read More
- Debt restructuring the way to stability, says Persaud Read More
- Rain has final say Read More
- Benjamin raps selection process Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Rihanna is new Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary Read More
Soca Queen Alison Hinds is just back from fulfilling her role as the 2014 Goodwill Ambassador for the Business and Professional Women’s Club on The Island of Women in South Korea and is in Crop Over mode. Speaking to reporters at the Grantley Adams International Airport yesterday evening, Hinds said she already had two songs out and would be “freelancing” around the tents for the season. Hinds, who celebrates her birthday today, gave a definitive “no” when asked if she will be participating in any competitions. Here, Hinds arriving home with her personal assistant Adzil Stuart.