Combermere’s Leniko Boucher was a picture of grace as he cover drove yesterday en route to an unbeaten 74 not out at Bayfield. (Picture by Kenmore Bynoe.)
- Making monumental impact Read More
- British Airways boost for travel to and from Barbados Read More
- Jules to miss USVI game Read More
- Two reign supreme Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Stan Lee, creator of many Marvel superheroes, dead at 95 Read More
It seems Kraigg Brathwaite has left a batting template on how to successfully build an innings for the current Combermere schoolboys, which they used wisely yesterday.
Slowly but surely, and solidly and sensibly, Nicholls Baking Combermere’s batsmen, with opener Leniko Boucher leading the way, baked out the Barbados Fire Service (BFS) bowlers by batting the entire second day of Barbados Cricket Association’s Intermediate final.
After facing the day’s first ball at 1 p.m., Boucher was still there at 5:29 p.m on a responsible unbeaten 74 when fading light ended play at the St Catherine’s Club, Bayfield, St Philip.
Please read the full story in today's Daily Nation, or in the eNATION edition.