- Airbnb to remove listings in Israel’s West Bank settlements Read More
- Barbados, Symmonds, recognised at World Travel Market Read More
- Opening ‘no problem’, for Dottin Read More
- Farley bounces back Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Bim Tipsy is in full swing Read More
Chairman of the Caribbean Pan-African Network, David Comissiong, has called on the Barbados Community College (BCC) to do all in its power to ensure the 90 Nigerian students here are accommodated and given the education they were promised.
Yesterday, Comissiong said: “If you are not ready, make yourself ready. Do what is necessary now to accommodate the students . . . They owe a duty to these students to make the effort to put the arrangements in place now.
“If they have to work overtime at the BCC, do whatever is necessary so the children can get the education they were promised.”
Please read the full story in today's Daily Nation, or in the eNATION edition.