Mario Harte celebrates Barbados’ first goal against Guyana. (Pictures by Kenmore Bynoe)
- Making monumental impact Read More
- British Airways boost for travel to and from Barbados Read More
- Harte’s back Read More
- Schoolboy title up for grabs Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Stan Lee, creator of many Marvel superheroes, dead at 95 Read More
A YOUTHFUL BARBADOS football side came from two goals down to force a 2-2 draw with Guyana at the National Stadium last night.
All the goals were scored in an action-packed first half.
Guyana took the lead in the 12th minute through Sheldon Holder and doubled through Emery Welshman in the 33rd.
Three minutes later, Jomo Harris ignited the Barbados offence from about 25 yards out.
Before the fans could settle, Mario Harte scored the equaliser one minute later.
The new look Barbados team features mainly Under-23 players. (SAT)
Below: A Guyanese supporter proudly waves his flag in the stands.