Mario Harte celebrates Barbados’ first goal against Guyana. (Pictures by Kenmore Bynoe)
- Sandals seeks to clear air regarding withholding taxes Read More
- Sagicor rebrands Harmony Hall location Read More
- ‘Enlist’ housing areas Read More
- Dari-Anne fit to be queen Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Mrs Maisel, Game of Thrones win on night of Emmy upsets Read More
A YOUTHFUL BARBADOS football side came from two goals down to force a 2-2 draw with Guyana at the National Stadium last night.
All the goals were scored in an action-packed first half.
Guyana took the lead in the 12th minute through Sheldon Holder and doubled through Emery Welshman in the 33rd.
Three minutes later, Jomo Harris ignited the Barbados offence from about 25 yards out.
Before the fans could settle, Mario Harte scored the equaliser one minute later.
The new look Barbados team features mainly Under-23 players. (SAT)
Below: A Guyanese supporter proudly waves his flag in the stands.