Students from Princess Margaret Secondary School learn the art of knot tying before setting out on the water. (GP)
- ECCB to issue world’s first blockchain-based digital currency Read More
- Amazon pulls the plug on New York headquarters Read More
- Wheelchair warriors a hit Read More
- Latapy ‘on board’ Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- New-look Crop Over coming Read More
BARBADOS CRUISING CLUB has sponsored students of Princess Margaret Secondary School for a ten-week sailing lesson at Learn2Sail.
This is the second year the club has sponsored students, which is an integral part of its directive of exposing young Barbadians to the sport of sailing.
The Barbados Cruising Club was formed in 1957 on Pebbles Beach, to provide ordinary Bajans with a place to learn and enjoy sailing without having to own a boat.
The Right Excellent Errol Walton Barrow was a founding member of the club. (PR)