- Now robots join fight against cancer Read More
- BEC: Shades of grey: duty of care Read More
- No result in second T20 against India Read More
- Rosberg wins in Belgium as Hamilton beats odds to podium Read More
- GET REAL: Schooling a sound strategy Read More
- TONI THORNE: The prenup debate Read More
- Weekend Buzz August 26, 2016 Read More
“NEVER AGAIN!” From now on the finances of the Barbados Football Association (BFA) will be guarded like Fort Knox. Those promises are coming from president of the BFA, Randy Harris, in the wake of a decision by the sport’s governing body FIFA to carry out a forensic audit into the finances of the local body, after a number of financial improprieties had been discovered in 2013. The beleaguered president told the SUNDAY SUN yesterday that since the financial imprudence had been “recognized” after he came to office, the new administration had quickly put things in place to prevent any recurrences. “One of the main new security measures is that the association’s treasurer [Edwin Wood] has to sign off on all money being disbursed by the association,” Harris revealed.