Alwyn Babb is head coach of Rising Stars Track and Field Club. (Picture by Kenmore Bynoe)
- Debt restructuring the way to stability, says Persaud Read More
- Investors to lose Read More
- Gittens going for gold Read More
- Logie backs WI Women to rebound Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Mrs Maisel, Game of Thrones win on night of Emmy upsets Read More
ARE YOU WHERE you’ve always wanted to be?
What is your biggest professional challenge?
Too many deadlines.
What is your biggest life challenge?
Saying no to those in need.
When you look to the future what do you see?
My ability to help as many people as possible.
What is your favourite pastime?
What is your favourite meal?
Vegetables and steamed fish.
On Saturday nights where are you likely to be?
What upsets you the most?
People who treat others badly.
What is your guiding philosophy?
The way to get what you want out of life is to help others get what they want out of life.
If you had the chance to manage Barbados for a day, what would you do?
I would have a day of good deeds, put aside self and select someone and do something to make their life a little better than the day before.
Alwyn Babb is head coach of Rising Stars Track and Field Club.