- Amazon pulls the plug on New York headquarters Read More
- Late interest payments from Central Bank Read More
- Windies set tough target for England Read More
- WI opt to bat first in opening ODI against England Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Sir Curtley now a dancing star Read More
BOTH TEAMS CONTINUE to get younger, and the Cavs-Lakers series just never gets old.
Station Hill have ended their rivals’ unbeaten run, but only after Keefe Birkett barely missed a game-tying trey at the horn, allowing the Cavs to hang on for an epic 80-77 thriller over Lumber Company Lakers during Sunday’s Co-operators General Insurance Premier League basketball action.
It was just another of those instant classics at the Barbados Community College featuring the two age-old adversaries that faced off in four straight postseasons at one point and five of the last eight.
Even with the continual overhaul of both rosters the teams just can’t avoid that history, as up to last season their first-round series went the distance.
Please read the full story in today's Daily Nation, or in the eNATION edition.