Minister of Education Ronald Jones
- Late interest payments from Central Bank Read More
- FirstCaribbean’s Sheraton branch wins top award Read More
- Jones smashes Forde’s 400m indoor record Read More
- The key for WI Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Weaver to receive film honour Read More
SEXUAL EXPLOITATION OF children will not be tolerated.
Minister of Education, Ronald Jones, sounded that warning during his featured address at The Lodge School speech day this morning.
Noting that the ministry had taken a "firm" stance on the issue, Jones said all contact between student and teacher must be formal. (YB)