Minister of Education Ronald Jones
- World Bank's Kim sees ‘clear’ economic slowdown if trade war escalates Read More
- AA extends daily flight service to Barbados Read More
- Odds against Windies in One-Dayers Read More
- BFA’s Premier season starts Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- City Nights take on Broadway feel Read More
SEXUAL EXPLOITATION OF children will not be tolerated.
Minister of Education, Ronald Jones, sounded that warning during his featured address at The Lodge School speech day this morning.
Noting that the ministry had taken a "firm" stance on the issue, Jones said all contact between student and teacher must be formal. (YB)