Minister of Education Ronald Jones
- Seasoned executive joins Hilton’s global operations team Read More
- We’ve got your back, says Co-op Read More
- A work in progress Read More
- Windies Women complete camp before ICC WT20 Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- iWeb defending crown Read More
SEXUAL EXPLOITATION OF children will not be tolerated.
Minister of Education, Ronald Jones, sounded that warning during his featured address at The Lodge School speech day this morning.
Noting that the ministry had taken a "firm" stance on the issue, Jones said all contact between student and teacher must be formal. (YB)