Minister of Education Ronald Jones
- Barbados to benefit greatly from Sandals Canadian Marketing Incentive Read More
- CIBC FirstCaribbean assists Dominican students Read More
- Springer, Foundation U-19 final Read More
- BWU thrillers Read More
- Economy must meet needs Read More
- Price gouging hotline needed Read More
- NIFCA excellence Read More
SEXUAL EXPLOITATION OF children will not be tolerated.
Minister of Education, Ronald Jones, sounded that warning during his featured address at The Lodge School speech day this morning.
Noting that the ministry had taken a "firm" stance on the issue, Jones said all contact between student and teacher must be formal. (YB)