Batts Rock. (FP)
- ECCB to issue world’s first blockchain-based digital currency Read More
- Amazon pulls the plug on New York headquarters Read More
- First gold Read More
- Rain delays CARIFTA Games Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Don’t spoil the ‘Endgame’ Read More
THE NATIONAL CONSERVATION Commission has advised the public of the closure of several washroom facilities, at a few locations across the island, over the Easter weekend.
From tomorrow, Friday, April 3, until Monday, April 6, the facility at Half Moon Fort, St Lucy will be closed. The Paynes Bay facility in St James, and that at the Speightstown Esplanade, Speightstown, St Peter, will also be closed tomorrow, Friday, April 3, until Sunday, April 5.
Facilities at Batts Rock, St Michael; Fitts Village, St James; and River Bay, St Lucy, will be closed tomorrow, Friday, April 3, only.
The National Conservation Commission apologises for any inconvenience caused. (BGIS)