Church of the Nazarene Pastor Ricky Kirton. (Picture by Xtra Vision Photography)
- ECCB to issue world’s first blockchain-based digital currency Read More
- Amazon pulls the plug on New York headquarters Read More
- First gold Read More
- Rain delays CARIFTA Games Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Don’t spoil the ‘Endgame’ Read More
TAKE YOUR children to church, whether or not they want to go.
This is the message which head of the Halls Road Church of the Nazarene Pastor Ricky Kirton had for parents today, Easter Sunday.
He said that in days gone by, entire families turned out for Easter and Christmas church services, but now parents were allowing children to stay at home.
Pastor Kirton made the comments to the media after delivering his sermon, which focused on Jesus’ Resurrection. He told the congregation there would have been no hope for the human race if Jesus had not risen from the grave. (TY)