Barbados’ defender Ranaldo Bailey will be heading to Northern Ireland in the summer for a try-out. (Kenmore Bynoe)
- Making monumental impact Read More
- British Airways boost for travel to and from Barbados Read More
- Innings update BCA schools Under-19 final Read More
- Harte’s back Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Stan Lee, creator of many Marvel superheroes, dead at 95 Read More
RANALDO BAILEY continues to attract the attention of foreign scouts and clubs.
The 18-year-old defender, who is currently a pillar of the University of the West Indies (UWI) defence and also the national senior team has been invited to try out with Northern Ireland Premier League outfit, Ballymena.
This European opportunity follows previous trials in the United States with the most recent being with the Major League Soccer (MLS) Combine which was held in Puerto Rico earlier this year. While there, Bailey attracted attention from some of the league’s biggest clubs.
Please read the full story in today's Daily Nation, or in the eNATION edition.