- No comfort in CIBC comment on downgrade Read More
- TOURISM MATTERS: Opportunities aplenty with new airlift Read More
- Not ready Read More
- Five Bajans vying for chess titles Read More
- EDITORIAL: Brainstorm on problems of ageing society Read More
- ALL AH WE IS ONE: May Day reflections Read More
- Still no will found for Prince as Minnesota court opens probate process Read More
It was a night of fun, fashion and pizzaz! And at the end of the night Agyei Haynes and Keyla Harewood walked away King and Queen of the Colombian Emeralds Kolij Runway. Both Haynes and Harewood were crowd favorites on the night and showcased confidence and focus that made them just a cut above the rest. Haynes captivated the audience with his smooth walk and smile, while Harewood strutted down the catwalk with a style and grace befitting an experienced model. Harewood also took the Most Photogenic and People’s Choice titles. Whitney Williams was first runner up and Zoe Francis second runner up among women while Nicholas Black was first runner up among the men.