- ...For the Big Day – and birthdays Read More
- AS I SEE THINGS: Competing robustly Read More
- Pakistan on top Read More
- Call for more girls in hockey Read More
- FLYING FISH & COU COU: People fearful of next step Read More
- MAVIS BECKLES: Rev Baird ain’t all wrong Read More
- Bashment ‘part of we culture’ Read More
It was a night of fun, fashion and pizzaz! And at the end of the night Agyei Haynes and Keyla Harewood walked away King and Queen of the Colombian Emeralds Kolij Runway. Both Haynes and Harewood were crowd favorites on the night and showcased confidence and focus that made them just a cut above the rest. Haynes captivated the audience with his smooth walk and smile, while Harewood strutted down the catwalk with a style and grace befitting an experienced model. Harewood also took the Most Photogenic and People’s Choice titles. Whitney Williams was first runner up and Zoe Francis second runner up among women while Nicholas Black was first runner up among the men.