- Amazon pulls the plug on New York headquarters Read More
- Late interest payments from Central Bank Read More
- Slow pace at Classic Read More
- Gayle quitting One-Dayers after WC Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Rap scores Grammy breakthrough while girl power rules awards show Read More
POLICE ARE DENYING reports that they chased the driver who took a shooting victim to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital today.
Public relations officer acting Assistant Superintendent David Welch said contrary to earlier reports, the man did not flee and is cooperating with officers.
He said a male construction worker was shot just after 11 a.m. while pursuing an unidentified man at Highpark, St Thomas.
The victim was reportedly on the job when he responded to a cry for help. He and other men chased the alleged assailant who reportedly turned and shot him in the neck.
Investigations are continuing. (CA)