Combermere students on the pasture after being evacuated earlier this year. (FP)
- Caribbean Airlines ranked 34th in global on time performance Read More
- Creditors’ concern Read More
- Two-goal Kane strikes late to give England 2-1 win over Tunisia Read More
- Rain forces postponement of netball Read More
- Confused by airline tax Read More
- Women and the Constitution Read More
- Big Show opens Read More
TEACHERS AT Combermere School will not be reporting to the Waterford, St Michael campus tomorrow.
President of their representative Barbados Secondary Teachers' Union, Mary Redman, said that teachers were not on strike and would be reporting to their employer at the Ministry of Education instead.
Redman said the action was as a result of ongoing environmental problems at the school, which have resulted in several staff members and students falling ill.
Meanwhile, the Ministry of Education has closed the school for the remainder of the week. (YB)