Combermere students on the pasture after being evacuated earlier this year. (FP)
- ECCB to issue world’s first blockchain-based digital currency Read More
- Amazon pulls the plug on New York headquarters Read More
- Wheelchair warriors a hit Read More
- Latapy ‘on board’ Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- New-look Crop Over coming Read More
TEACHERS AT Combermere School will not be reporting to the Waterford, St Michael campus tomorrow.
President of their representative Barbados Secondary Teachers' Union, Mary Redman, said that teachers were not on strike and would be reporting to their employer at the Ministry of Education instead.
Redman said the action was as a result of ongoing environmental problems at the school, which have resulted in several staff members and students falling ill.
Meanwhile, the Ministry of Education has closed the school for the remainder of the week. (YB)