- Making monumental impact Read More
- British Airways boost for travel to and from Barbados Read More
- Innings update BCA schools Under-19 final Read More
- Harte’s back Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Stan Lee, creator of many Marvel superheroes, dead at 95 Read More
ALL THOSE connected to the national energy grid will need to have their systems insured.
And if they fail to maintain the insurance coverage, it will render their agreement to sell power to the Barbados Light & Power Company (BL&P) null and void.
This was revealed by the BL&P’s system planning and performance manager, Johann Greaves, when he spoke at a renewable energy workshop yesterday at Savannah Hotel, organised by the General Insurance Association of Barbados (GIAB).
Greaves told the audience, comprising insurance industry personnel, that the paying of insurance on the renewable energy rider programme was a hotly debated topic, with some people for and against it.
Please read the full story in today's Daily Nation, or in the eNATION edition.