One of the vehicles struck the wall of a nearby house. (Pictures by Carlos Atwell)
- ECCB to issue world’s first blockchain-based digital currency Read More
- Amazon pulls the plug on New York headquarters Read More
- Wheelchair warriors a hit Read More
- Latapy ‘on board’ Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- New-look Crop Over coming Read More
EMERGENCY SERVICES are on the scene of a two vehicle accident at the junction of Syndicate Lane and Bath Village, Christ Church, near Dover playing field.
Both vehicles are taxis, one of which was carrying a number of tourists. A male tourist was seen with a towel held to his head.
The impact caused one of the vehicles to strike a wall of a nearby house, destroying a gate. The resident, who requested anonymity, heard when it occurred.
“I was inside when I heard two crashes. I came straight outside and ask if anyone injured and I saw a man with he head buss open so I call the ambulance,” she said. (CA)
An injured passenger (sitting) waiting for treatment at the scene of the accident. who were travelling in the taxi which struck the wall.