Corey Mayers and his son Tayshawn back together after the six-year-old was spotted on Baxters Road following a public appeal. (Picture by Xtra Vision Photography.)
- Making monumental impact Read More
- British Airways boost for travel to and from Barbados Read More
- Jules to miss USVI game Read More
- Two reign supreme Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Stan Lee, creator of many Marvel superheroes, dead at 95 Read More
IF YOUNG FATHER, Corey Mayers, could tie his son on to him, he would.
This is after six-year-old Tayshawn Mayers became lost yesterday morning on the way to St George Primary School.
Corey, 27, left his Hinds Hill, St Michael home to catch public transportation to Bridgetown, and the boy got a seat before Corey, who eventually sat a few seats behind Tayshawn on the opposite side of the packed Transport Board bus.
Please read the full story in today’s Daily Nation, or in the eNATION edition.