Miss Teen Barbados Universal 2015 Aaleah Harris. (Picture by Christoff Griffith.)
- ECCB to issue world’s first blockchain-based digital currency Read More
- Amazon pulls the plug on New York headquarters Read More
- Babb queries plan for netballers Read More
- Odaine, Forde class acts Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- New-look Crop Over coming Read More
AALEAH HARRIS is this year’s Miss Teen Barbados Universal.
She shone brighter than her nine competitors in the final showdown, held last night at the Lloyd Erskine Sandiford Centre. Harris also won Best Talent for her ventriloquism, Miss Congeniality and Best Project. First runner up went to Ashley Lashley, who also copped Best Performance in Swimwear, Best Gown and the Director’s Award of Excellence.
Thea Semple was second runner up, as well as Miss Photogenic.
Other winners were Melissa Browne, who received Miss Punctuality; and Danniell Francis, who copped Most Disciplined Delegate. (Green Bananas Media)