Miss Teen Barbados Universal 2015 Aaleah Harris. (Picture by Christoff Griffith.)
- Government making strides towards going green Read More
- Debt restructuring the way to stability, says Persaud Read More
- Ban may be extended Read More
- Windies eager to even series Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Rihanna is new Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary Read More
AALEAH HARRIS is this year’s Miss Teen Barbados Universal.
She shone brighter than her nine competitors in the final showdown, held last night at the Lloyd Erskine Sandiford Centre. Harris also won Best Talent for her ventriloquism, Miss Congeniality and Best Project. First runner up went to Ashley Lashley, who also copped Best Performance in Swimwear, Best Gown and the Director’s Award of Excellence.
Thea Semple was second runner up, as well as Miss Photogenic.
Other winners were Melissa Browne, who received Miss Punctuality; and Danniell Francis, who copped Most Disciplined Delegate. (Green Bananas Media)