Minister of Industry Donville Inniss in discussion with Steven Koltai and Heidi Humala at this morning's event. (Picture by Reco Moore.)
- BEC: Low productivity is everyone’s problem Read More
- TOURISM MATTERS: Tourism is the answer to problems Read More
- Barbados find going tough in hockey Read More
- Pride feel pressure Read More
- EDITORIAL: Act now to stamp out squatting Read More
- ALL AH WE IS ONE: Co-opted unionists Read More
- Ballroom Brilliance Read More
MINISTER OF INDUSTRY Donville Inniss today urged Barbadians to be more tolerant of business failures.
"We must not frown upon those who have tried and failed," he said while addressing an entrepreneurial ecosystem development workshop at Courtyard by Marriott in Christ Church.
He charged that Barbadians have often been "unduly harsh" on business people whose initiatives have flopped.
He had a word of praise for those business people who kept on trying despite failures. (TY)