Donate blood, it could save a life (FP)
- Blow to Digicel Read More
- Entrepreneurs making pitch for chance of a lifetime Read More
- Former NBA player to participate in Digicel camp Read More
- Bajan Gems narrowly defeated by Northern Ireland Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- HBO, Game of Thrones lead nominations for TV’s Emmy awards Read More
THE FAMILY OF Gwendolyn Drakes of Jackson Terrace, St Michael is making an urgent appeal for donations of O Negative blood.
Anyone who is willing to make the donation is asked to do so at the Blood Collecting Centre of the Queen Elizabeth Hospital.
O Negative Blood is a rare blood type.
It is known as the “universal donor” and is compatible with all blood types, but those with O Negative blood generally can only receive O Negative blood. (PR)