Dynamo on stage singing Drinkers’ Anthem in the Ultimate Calypso tent. (Picture by Ricardo Leacock)
- Amazon pulls the plug on New York headquarters Read More
- Late interest payments from Central Bank Read More
- Windies set tough target for England Read More
- WI opt to bat first in opening ODI against England Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Sir Curtley now a dancing star Read More
THE ULTIMATE Calypso tent, proclaiming itself with the theme of A Message Out of this World, is currently in full swing at Roy Byer Centre for the Creative Arts at Waterford, St Michael with an impressive showing.
Although a half hour late from the 8 p.m. start, organisers more than made up with a first half that captured and held the attention of the audience with a diverse line up.
Each one can be proud of their contribution with good showing by Jael, Michael, Dynamo, Lioness, Tracey and Hee Haw. (JS)