A mother and son were injured after this car crashed into a pole on the Spring Garden Highway. (Picture by Ricardo Leacock)
- CIBC FirstCaribbean appoints new private wealth investment advisor Read More
- Spotlight on issues affecting females in the workforce Read More
- Windies ‘up for it’ Read More
- Passage roar again Read More
- Spare the rod and . . . Read More
- PR not only for damage control Read More
- NCF calls for judges in the arts Read More
A MOTHER AND SON were injured in an accident on the Spring Garden Highway this evening.
According to an eyewitness, they had swerved to avoid a vehicle which cut in front of them and crashed.
The car hit a pole on the Highway and that fell in the direction of another vehicle on the road. Two women, who were travelling in the second car, avoided the pole and then went back to assist those who were injured.
The eyewitness told NATION Online the occupants of the car which had cut in front of the vehicle, did not stop.
The car was travelling towards Bridgetown. The accident occurred near the open pasture opposite Courts warehouse.
One ambulance responded to the scene.
Meanwhile, emergency personnel also responded to another accident at the bottom of University Drive where one car crashed into the back of another. (AC)
Two women and members of the Ambulance Service went to the assistance of a mother and son who were injured in an accident on Spring Garden Highway. (Picture by Reco Moore)