Mark Maloney chief executive of Preconco.. (FP)
- FTC issues two decisions Read More
- ECCB to issue world’s first blockchain-based digital currency Read More
- Mottley against clean sweep Read More
- Call for mini-stadiums Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Mandela arrives for visit with PM and Buju show Read More
DAMAGING and very irresponsible.
That is how Mark Maloney, chief executive officer of Preconco, has termed Opposition Leader Mia Mottley’s comments about the entrance to the Villages at Coverley following last week’s accident there in which 11-year-old Abijah Holder-Phillips died.
Speaking at a Barbados Labour Party public meeting on Sunday, Mottley linked the boy’s death to what she called an “obstruction” at Coverley. She charged that the Chief Town Planner had advised Preconco and Housing Concepts, two companies associated with the Christ Church housing project, to remove the obstruction from the road reserve.
Please read the full story in today's Midweek Nation, or in the eNATION edition.