- Amazon pulls the plug on New York headquarters Read More
- Late interest payments from Central Bank Read More
- Stoute loses Pride of place again Read More
- Skier bags silver for Barbados Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Rap scores Grammy breakthrough while girl power rules awards show Read More
THE NATIONAL UNION of Public Workers is calling on public servants and affiliated groups and organisations to march on Monday July 6, beginning at 8:30 a.m.
The call came in a statement read by president Akanni McDowall minutes ago at the Union’s headquarters.
The route is yet to be determined. (JS)