- ECCB to issue world’s first blockchain-based digital currency Read More
- Amazon pulls the plug on New York headquarters Read More
- Complex blues Read More
- HC and SMS against the odds Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- New-look Crop Over coming Read More
BACK TO BRAZIL!
Brazilian Marcos Falopa has abruptly terminated his one-year contract with the Barbados Football Association (BFA) and will be leaving the country on Sunday after resigning as technical director.
It is the latest fallout from Barbados’ embarrassing expulsion from the 2016 World Cup qualifiers by the sport’s governing body FIFA for playing ineligible winger Hadan Holligan in the team’s second round, return leg match against Aruba on June 14 at the Usain Bolt Complex.
Please read the full story in today's Weekend Nation, or in the eNATION edition.