MARSH MARCHING [Punctuation Space] ON: The fast rising six-foot, nine-inch Akeem Marshis heading to Paris, France.
- Trade war worries slam China and emerging markets Read More
- Caribbean Airlines ranked 34th in global on time performance Read More
- Smaller team for games Read More
- No cuts, says Cameron Read More
- Unique opportunity for Mottley to shine Read More
- Where’s the morality, bishop? Read More
- Machel to Rise at Oval Read More
AKEEM MARSH is taking his talents to France.
Another of Barbados’ best basketballers is heading for the professional ranks after the starting national big man signed a contract with southern Paris NM2 league club Union Sportive Charitoise for the upcoming season.
Marsh broke the news in an interview with NATION SPORT following yet another standout performance at the Caribbean Basketball Confederation Championships, where the former Lodge schoolboy was once again among the leaders in points and rebounds.
Please read the full story in today's Daily Nation, or in the eNATION edition.