MARSH MARCHING [Punctuation Space] ON: The fast rising six-foot, nine-inch Akeem Marshis heading to Paris, France.
- CIBC FirstCaribbean appoints new private wealth investment advisor Read More
- Spotlight on issues affecting females in the workforce Read More
- Windies ‘up for it’ Read More
- Passage roar again Read More
- Spare the rod and . . . Read More
- PR not only for damage control Read More
- NCF calls for judges in the arts Read More
AKEEM MARSH is taking his talents to France.
Another of Barbados’ best basketballers is heading for the professional ranks after the starting national big man signed a contract with southern Paris NM2 league club Union Sportive Charitoise for the upcoming season.
Marsh broke the news in an interview with NATION SPORT following yet another standout performance at the Caribbean Basketball Confederation Championships, where the former Lodge schoolboy was once again among the leaders in points and rebounds.
Please read the full story in today's Daily Nation, or in the eNATION edition.