MARSH MARCHING [Punctuation Space] ON: The fast rising six-foot, nine-inch Akeem Marshis heading to Paris, France.
- Sagicor open to other offers Read More
- Republic Financial Holdings to acquire Scotiabank in nine Caribbean countries Read More
- Treat for Under-17 footballers Read More
- Tridents owner up for extradition, court rules Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Shanta ready to Throw Wine Read More
AKEEM MARSH is taking his talents to France.
Another of Barbados’ best basketballers is heading for the professional ranks after the starting national big man signed a contract with southern Paris NM2 league club Union Sportive Charitoise for the upcoming season.
Marsh broke the news in an interview with NATION SPORT following yet another standout performance at the Caribbean Basketball Confederation Championships, where the former Lodge schoolboy was once again among the leaders in points and rebounds.
Please read the full story in today's Daily Nation, or in the eNATION edition.