MARSH MARCHING [Punctuation Space] ON: The fast rising six-foot, nine-inch Akeem Marshis heading to Paris, France.
- Government making strides towards going green Read More
- Debt restructuring the way to stability, says Persaud Read More
- Rain has final say Read More
- Benjamin raps selection process Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Mrs Maisel, Game of Thrones win on night of Emmy upsets Read More
AKEEM MARSH is taking his talents to France.
Another of Barbados’ best basketballers is heading for the professional ranks after the starting national big man signed a contract with southern Paris NM2 league club Union Sportive Charitoise for the upcoming season.
Marsh broke the news in an interview with NATION SPORT following yet another standout performance at the Caribbean Basketball Confederation Championships, where the former Lodge schoolboy was once again among the leaders in points and rebounds.
Please read the full story in today's Daily Nation, or in the eNATION edition.