- FTC issues two decisions Read More
- ECCB to issue world’s first blockchain-based digital currency Read More
- Mottley against clean sweep Read More
- Call for mini-stadiums Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Mandela arrives for visit with PM and Buju show Read More
ALL MEMBERS of the Barbados Workers’ Union’s divisions are invited to a meeting tomorrow at 5 p.m.
The invitation is extended to members in both the private and public sector.
Members will be given an update on the dispute between the National Union of Public Workers’ dispute with the Barbados Investment and Development Corporation.
The debriefing meeting will be held at the Solidarity House, Harmony Hall, St Michael. (PR/SAT)