Rihanna, pointing out who she is going to throw the bottle of paint to while her friend Leandra looks on. (Picture by Sandy Pitt.)
- CDB urges regional governments to act now Read More
- New equipment company opens Read More
- Pride hunting double Read More
- Wales thrash Ellerton 5-0 Read More
- DEAR CHRISTINE: Having doubts after affair of four years Read More
- EDITORIAL: Let’s bring pride to the fore Read More
- Artistes ‘up de ting’ at Holetown Read More
HOMEGROWN GRAMMY AWARD WINNER Rihanna is back and just in time to take in the blitz of remaining Crop Over events.
The Bajan beauty and her crew was on a special music truck on Friday night at Vaucluse, St Thomas, where thousands had their own brand of Jouvert with the A.M.Bush Caesar’s Army while the national Foreday Morning Jam from The City to Spring Garden took place almost simultaneously.
Rihanna was not without a camera crew, which filmed her every move on the truck with her brother Rory and her two friends Melissa Forde and Leandra Goodridge. Also on the truck was Bajan-US actor Robert Riley, who went into the crowd for countless pictures with fans.
Rihanna tossed bottles of water, powder and paint to the revellers, who shifted to every angle to capture a photograph of her. (NS)