Rihanna, pointing out who she is going to throw the bottle of paint to while her friend Leandra looks on. (Picture by Sandy Pitt.)
- Small number of misprinted notes in circulation Read More
- Sealy: Record year for tourism in Barbados Read More
- UPDATE: Volcanoes begin chase with 68/2 in Super50 final Read More
- Pride take on Volcanoes in Super50 final Read More
- Police must report all, not just some Read More
- Gun violence horse long bolted Read More
- Rico raps it up Read More
HOMEGROWN GRAMMY AWARD WINNER Rihanna is back and just in time to take in the blitz of remaining Crop Over events.
The Bajan beauty and her crew was on a special music truck on Friday night at Vaucluse, St Thomas, where thousands had their own brand of Jouvert with the A.M.Bush Caesar’s Army while the national Foreday Morning Jam from The City to Spring Garden took place almost simultaneously.
Rihanna was not without a camera crew, which filmed her every move on the truck with her brother Rory and her two friends Melissa Forde and Leandra Goodridge. Also on the truck was Bajan-US actor Robert Riley, who went into the crowd for countless pictures with fans.
Rihanna tossed bottles of water, powder and paint to the revellers, who shifted to every angle to capture a photograph of her. (NS)