Close to 20 000 revellers took part in Foreday Morning Jam.
- Blow to Digicel Read More
- Entrepreneurs making pitch for chance of a lifetime Read More
- Windies ‘A’ fall again Read More
- Surfers worried over Sandy Lane plan Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- HBO, Game of Thrones lead nominations for TV’s Emmy awards Read More
AN EARLIER START helped in the staging of a “successful” Roberts/BL&P Foreday Morning Jam yesterday.
Producer of the event David ZigE Walcott told the SUNDAY SUN that the additional starting point at Queen’s Park and the shift to start at 11 p.m. augured well for the event.
The j’ouvert began around 2 a.m.
“There were three starting points, Queen’s Park, BTI car park, and BIDC. It worked well with the new start point,” ZigE said.
Please read the full story in today's Sunday Sun, or in the eNATION edition.