Close to 20 000 revellers took part in Foreday Morning Jam.
- Amazon pulls the plug on New York headquarters Read More
- Late interest payments from Central Bank Read More
- Slow pace at Classic Read More
- Gayle quitting One-Dayers after WC Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Rap scores Grammy breakthrough while girl power rules awards show Read More
AN EARLIER START helped in the staging of a “successful” Roberts/BL&P Foreday Morning Jam yesterday.
Producer of the event David ZigE Walcott told the SUNDAY SUN that the additional starting point at Queen’s Park and the shift to start at 11 p.m. augured well for the event.
The j’ouvert began around 2 a.m.
“There were three starting points, Queen’s Park, BTI car park, and BIDC. It worked well with the new start point,” ZigE said.
Please read the full story in today's Sunday Sun, or in the eNATION edition.