Marcia Graham (FP)
- Sagicor open to other offers Read More
- Republic Financial Holdings to acquire Scotiabank in nine Caribbean countries Read More
- Warning shot Read More
- Under 17 team in Argentina Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Shanta ready to Throw Wine Read More
THE NATIONAL CULTURAL FOUNDATION (NCF) will ensure there is no clash between "Ole Mas" dressing for Foreday Morning Jam and the costuming for Kadooment bands.
Chairman Marcia Graham said the NCF had taken note of such a concern expressed by bandleaders this year and would be addressing it.
“Based on the fact that they are saying that Foreday Morning Jam seems to be going in a way that it threatens to replace Kadooment, that is something that we have to look at, because the whole concept of Fordeday Morning is ‘ole mas’ and we are seeing the costume creeping in to Foreday Morning. The NCF has to make a conscious effort to curtail that,” the chairman told the SATURDAY SUN. (GC)
Please read the full story in today's Saturday Sun, or in the eNATION edition.