Nigel Bennett escaped unhurt after his car burst into flames. (GP)
- British construction industry faces EU worker exodus Read More
- Caribbean Export and CDB partner to provide greater access to finance for women-owned businesses Read More
- Windward Volcanoes 286-7 in 50 overs vs Guyana Jaguars Read More
- Pride final-bound Read More
- Gun violence horse long bolted Read More
- Streetcars can boost transport Read More
- Impact World: Free performing arts, sports and musical event series Read More
FIRE FIGHTERS put out a car blaze tonight that started just after 7 on Station Hill, St Michael.
Driver Nigel Bennett of #50 Rock Dundo, St Michael escaped unhurt when his car went up in flames.
Fire officials said the cause of the fire has not yet been determined. (AC)