Three of the murder accused, from left, Kemal Mario Straker and cousins Rasheed Jabar Gittens (centre) and Akeem Adrian Gittens. (Nigel Browne.)
- ECCB to issue world’s first blockchain-based digital currency Read More
- Amazon pulls the plug on New York headquarters Read More
- Titus strikes gold Read More
- Bajans seeking more Carifta swim medals Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Don’t spoil the ‘Endgame’ Read More
SIX ST MICHAEL men are to appear in the District “A” Magistrates’ Court this morning charged with the murder of schoolteacher Dwight Holder.
They are 24-year-old Ayo Bascombe of Headley’s Land, Bank Hall; Adrian Watts, 41, of Windsor Road, Bank Hall; Brandon Joseph, 22, of Beckwith Street, The City; Kemal Straker, 20, of No. 15, Clapham Park; and 19-year-old cousins Rasheed Gittens and Akeem Gittens, both of Belleview Gap, Station Hill.
Holder, 29, a teacher at Half Moon Fort Primary School, St Lucy, was gunned down around 11 p.m. two Thursdays ago while visiting relatives at the corner of Longford Place and Bedford Land, Bush Hall, St Michael.
Please read the full story in today's Saturday Sun, or in the eNATION edition.