Jabari Gamble. (GP)
- Late interest payments from Central Bank Read More
- FirstCaribbean’s Sheraton branch wins top award Read More
- Jones smashes Forde’s 400m indoor record Read More
- The key for WI Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Weaver to receive film honour Read More
WANTED MAN Jabari Kenrico Gamble is now in police custody and assisting with a criminal investigation.
On Friday the Royal Barbados Police Force asked for assistance in locating the 24-year-old who is also known as Ten Speed or Tenor.
Police thanked the public and the media for their assistance. (PR/NB)