Jabari Gamble. (GP)
- World Bank's Kim sees ‘clear’ economic slowdown if trade war escalates Read More
- AA extends daily flight service to Barbados Read More
- It takes two Read More
- Sport off track? Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- City Nights take on Broadway feel Read More
WANTED MAN Jabari Kenrico Gamble is now in police custody and assisting with a criminal investigation.
On Friday the Royal Barbados Police Force asked for assistance in locating the 24-year-old who is also known as Ten Speed or Tenor.
Police thanked the public and the media for their assistance. (PR/NB)