This section of Roebuck Street has been reopened. (Picture by Xtra Vision Photography)
- Amazon pulls the plug on New York headquarters Read More
- Late interest payments from Central Bank Read More
- Red win again at CP Read More
- England upstage Gayle Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Actor Jussie Smollett arrested, accused of lying to Chicago police Read More
WHILE IT WILL not be smooth sailing along Roebuck Street, there will be through traffic on one of the major arteries out of Bridgetown from today.
Yesterday, traffic started to trickle along the road as construction crews from INFRA Inc. reopened the section from the High Street end to the traffic lights at the junction of Pinfold and Crumpton Streets.
That section was closed early last month to facilitate the start of the replacement of 49 kilometres of water mains.
Infra Supervisor on the project, Shawn Colucci, said the road was “basically open”.
Please read the full story in today's Midweek Nation, or in the eNATION edition.