Children from St Lucy Primary schools were the latest recipients of tablets. (Picture by Ricardo Leacock)
- Debt restructuring the way to stability, says Persaud Read More
- Investors to lose Read More
- Gittens going for gold Read More
- Logie backs WI Women to rebound Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Mrs Maisel, Game of Thrones win on night of Emmy upsets Read More
STUDENTS FROM THE four primary schools in St Lucy are the latest recipients of Samsung tablets from the Aron and Christina Truss Foundation.
Almost 80 Class 3 pupils from Half Moon Fort, Ignatius Byer, Selah and St Lucy Primary schools and their teachers collected their tablets during a brief ceremony at the Daryll Jordan Secondary School this morning.
Parliamentary representative and Minister of Housing Denis Kellman was also present.
A donation towards the tablets was made by Keith Morris.
It is hoped that the children will use the technology over the next two years in their preparation for the 11-Plus exam, and there will be improved results from the St Lucy schools. (YB)