- FTC issues two decisions Read More
- ECCB to issue world’s first blockchain-based digital currency Read More
- Mottley against clean sweep Read More
- Call for mini-stadiums Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Mandela arrives for visit with PM and Buju show Read More
ENVIRONMENTAL CONCERNS have forced the closure of the Pine, St Michael offices of the Barbados Revenue Authority for the day.
Communications officer Erica Lazare said the offices will reopen at the usual 8:15 a.m. tomorrow, but will close at noon.
Lazare said the adjusted opening hours will continue for the remainder of the week. (YB)