- Making monumental impact Read More
- British Airways boost for travel to and from Barbados Read More
- Jules to miss USVI game Read More
- Two reign supreme Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Stan Lee, creator of many Marvel superheroes, dead at 95 Read More
ENVIRONMENTAL CONCERNS have forced the closure of the Pine, St Michael offices of the Barbados Revenue Authority for the day.
Communications officer Erica Lazare said the offices will reopen at the usual 8:15 a.m. tomorrow, but will close at noon.
Lazare said the adjusted opening hours will continue for the remainder of the week. (YB)