Opposition Leader Mia Mottley. (FP)
- World Bank's Kim sees ‘clear’ economic slowdown if trade war escalates Read More
- AA extends daily flight service to Barbados Read More
- Austin, Bayley lead triathlon charge Read More
- Windies walloped Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- City Nights take on Broadway feel Read More
There are no divisions within the Barbados Labour Party (BLP). That’s the word coming from the party’s chairman and Opposition Leader Mia Mottley.
She did not deal with the public issues the Christ Church West constituency is facing but denied any serious internal rumblings existed.
Her comments came while speaking to the SUNDAY SUN when she attended a nomination meeting on Thursday night for Christ Church South at the St Christopher Primary School which saw attorney at law Ralph Thorne being chosen unopposed to run on a BLP ticket.
“There are no divisions in the party,” she said.
Please read the full story in today’s Sunday Sun, or in the eNATION edition.