Google Inc. (FP)
- FTC issues two decisions Read More
- ECCB to issue world’s first blockchain-based digital currency Read More
- Mottley against clean sweep Read More
- Call for mini-stadiums Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Mandela arrives for visit with PM and Buju show Read More
SOME OF GOOGLE INC’S SERVICES, including Drive and Docs, which were facing disruptions for a few hours on Friday have been resolved, the company said.
Google’s status page had showed that its file-sharing services such as Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides and Classroom were facing disruptions.
“The problem with Google Drive should be resolved,” the company said on an update to its page at 5:30 p.m.
Google, which has now morphed into holding company Alphabet Inc., also acknowledged the disruption in a tweet on its Docs page. (Reuters)