- Amazon pulls the plug on New York headquarters Read More
- Late interest payments from Central Bank Read More
- Windies set tough target for England Read More
- WI opt to bat first in opening ODI against England Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Sir Curtley now a dancing star Read More
THERE WERE SOME lopsided results as the Barbados Secondary Schools' Netball League Under-19 Competition got underway yesterday at various schools.
Of the seven matches played, five of the teams could not muster ten goals.
As a result, there were big wins for springer Memorial, Alleyne School, The St Michael School and Queen's College.
The match between Combermere School and Coleridge and Parry School was not played owing to the death of a Combermere Student.
The Lester Vaughan School 23, Parkinson Memorial 18
Springer Memorial 50, Deighton Griffith 3
Alleyne School (30) vs St George Secondary 6
Christ Church Foundation School 25, Alexandra School 7
The St Michael School 40, Princess Margaret 4
Queens College 20, Harrison College 7
The Lodge School 36, Graydon Sealy 15
Combermere vs Coleridge Parry postponed (SAT)