- CIBC FirstCaribbean appoints new CIO, managing director Read More
- Sam Lord’s Castle: Into The Future Read More
- CWI sends condolences to Windies U19 player Joshua Persaud Read More
- Top Bajan golfers in Chile Read More
- Stick to preaching the Gospel Read More
- Relegate Nelson to museum Read More
- King Bubba on Bequia stage tonight Read More
POLICE HAVE FORMALLY charged 21-year-old Laron Renaldo Goldwin Alleyne of Bottom Close Wildey, St. Michael with illegal possession of a firearm and unlawful possession of ammunition.
According to public public relations officer acting Assistant Superintendent David Welch, police were on patrol duty at Bottom Close when Alleyne was encountered. He ran and was held. A search of his person reportedly resulted in the discovery of the firearm and ammunition.
Alleyne appeared at the District ‘A’ Magistrates’ Court today and was remanded until December 7, 2015. (PR/NB)