- LIAT CEO: Taxes on flights too high Read More
- International experts give digital marketing advice Read More
- BNA looks to raise $270 000 Read More
- It takes more than talent Read More
- Need change now more than ever Read More
- Keep buggery law Read More
- Verne Troyer, ‘Mini-Me’ in Austin Powers films, dies at 49 Read More
POLICE HAVE FORMALLY charged 21-year-old Laron Renaldo Goldwin Alleyne of Bottom Close Wildey, St. Michael with illegal possession of a firearm and unlawful possession of ammunition.
According to public public relations officer acting Assistant Superintendent David Welch, police were on patrol duty at Bottom Close when Alleyne was encountered. He ran and was held. A search of his person reportedly resulted in the discovery of the firearm and ammunition.
Alleyne appeared at the District ‘A’ Magistrates’ Court today and was remanded until December 7, 2015. (PR/NB)