- World Bank's Kim sees ‘clear’ economic slowdown if trade war escalates Read More
- AA extends daily flight service to Barbados Read More
- Primary schools shift North Stars Read More
- Easy win for Pride Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- City Nights take on Broadway feel Read More
POLICE HAVE FORMALLY charged 21-year-old Laron Renaldo Goldwin Alleyne of Bottom Close Wildey, St. Michael with illegal possession of a firearm and unlawful possession of ammunition.
According to public public relations officer acting Assistant Superintendent David Welch, police were on patrol duty at Bottom Close when Alleyne was encountered. He ran and was held. A search of his person reportedly resulted in the discovery of the firearm and ammunition.
Alleyne appeared at the District ‘A’ Magistrates’ Court today and was remanded until December 7, 2015. (PR/NB)