Mixologist Phillip Antoine discussing the various cocktails that can be made using Claytons Kola Tonic with Director of Armstrong Agencies Andy Armstrong (centre) and executive director of the Caribbean Export Development Agency Pamela Coke-Hamilton (right). Picture by Nigel Browne.)
- Amazon pulls the plug on New York headquarters Read More
- Late interest payments from Central Bank Read More
- Stoute loses Pride of place again Read More
- Skier bags silver for Barbados Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Rap scores Grammy breakthrough while girl power rules awards show Read More
ARMSTRONG AGENCIES this morning launched its new look Claytons Kola Tonic products.
Director of Armstrong Agencies Andy Armstrong said the new look product would assist the manufacturing company in getting into several other foreign markets but would also satisfy the customers who are looking for that gift packaging element.
The company was among eight other businesses which received a grant from the Caribbean Export Development Agency to strengthen their package design.
Armstrong also noted that the company was successful in pinning down an importer in Scotland and the first shipment of Claytons Kola Tonic left the island on Sunday. (LK)