Winston Scott Polyclinic (Picture by Lennox Devonish)
- Making monumental impact Read More
- British Airways boost for travel to and from Barbados Read More
- Harte’s back Read More
- Schoolboy title up for grabs Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Stan Lee, creator of many Marvel superheroes, dead at 95 Read More
THE MINISTRY OF HEALTH has advised that all polyclinics will close at 1 p.m. tomorrow.
As a result, there will be no Extended Hours service at the Maurice Byer or Randal Phillips Polyclinics, and the Fast Track service at the Winston Scott Polyclinic will cease at 3 p.m.
The polyclinics will re-open on Monday at 8:15 a.m.
The Ministry of Health apologises for any inconvenience the closure may cause and wishes everyone a Merry Christmas and a safe and healthy New Year. (BGIS)