Winston Scott Polyclinic (Picture by Lennox Devonish)
- FTC issues two decisions Read More
- ECCB to issue world’s first blockchain-based digital currency Read More
- Aguilleira retires from West Indies cricket Read More
- Lights out at the Gym Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Prince memoir to be released in October Read More
THE MINISTRY OF HEALTH has advised that all polyclinics will close at 1 p.m. tomorrow.
As a result, there will be no Extended Hours service at the Maurice Byer or Randal Phillips Polyclinics, and the Fast Track service at the Winston Scott Polyclinic will cease at 3 p.m.
The polyclinics will re-open on Monday at 8:15 a.m.
The Ministry of Health apologises for any inconvenience the closure may cause and wishes everyone a Merry Christmas and a safe and healthy New Year. (BGIS)