Visitors waiting for the Cuz’s famous fish cutters, which are served with hot Bajan pepper sauce. (Pictures by Nigel Browne.)
- Late interest payments from Central Bank Read More
- FirstCaribbean’s Sheraton branch wins top award Read More
- Cricket’s gain, football’s loss Read More
- Reifer shines in warm-up Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Weaver to receive film honour Read More
IT MAY BE A LITTLE nondescript food shop on Pebbles Beach, off Aquatic Gap, St Michael, but Cuz’s Fish Shack boasts a global reputation that rivals starred restaurants in the region. The snack shop has been featured in Travel and Leisure Magazine and the Toronto Star, among others.
And this week, at the height of the winter tourist season, Cuz’s Fish Shack is living up to its reputation with long lines of visitors patiently waiting their turn to savour the tasty “cutters” for which it is known.
Just two days ago, a New Yorker writing on TripAdvisor described Cuz’s as a “hidden gem” and “a must for all visitors to Barbados”.