REALTOR PAUL ALTMAN relaxing at Limegrove yesterday after the news broke of his knighthood. (Picture by Sandy Pitt.)
- Late interest payments from Central Bank Read More
- FirstCaribbean’s Sheraton branch wins top award Read More
- Cricket’s gain, football’s loss Read More
- Reifer shines in warm-up Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Weaver to receive film honour Read More
BARBADIAN REALTOR Paul Altman has been bestowed with a knighthood.
He was awarded the Knight Bachelor in the Queen’s New Year Honours List in recognition of his service to the preservation of historic buildings and real estate development.
The managing director of Altman Real Estate has been involved in the real estate business for over 30 years, and has been one of the leading figures in developing Barbados’ luxury residential market.
He is responsible for establishing Limegrove Lifestyle Centre – Barbados’ first mixed-use centre in Holetown, St James – where the Daily Nation found him busy interacting with patrons yesterday hours after news of the award broke on the Internet.
Please read the full story in today's Daily Nation, or in the eNATION edition.