Public relations officer of Cancer Support Services Antoine Williams receiving the cheque from Head Girl Aaliyah Gibson while fellow students Adriano Broomes (left) and Kevin Williams (right) look on. (Picture by Xtra Vision Photography.)
- CIBC FirstCaribbean appoints new private wealth investment advisor Read More
- Spotlight on issues affecting females in the workforce Read More
- Windies ‘up for it’ Read More
- Passage roar again Read More
- Spare the rod and . . . Read More
- PR not only for damage control Read More
- NCF calls for judges in the arts Read More
CANCER SUPPORT SERVICES this morning received $400 from the students of the Mount Tabor Primary School.
The money was collected at the school’s Christingle Service at the end of last year.
The school chose to support the organisation because of the support and assistance it lent to teacher Sharon Holder who was battling cancer.
Holder passed away in October last year.
Principal Trevor Waldron said, “We thought it fitting to revere her memory in making the presentation”. (LK)