The roads will be closed in the area of Parris Hill and Castle Grant, St Joseph as the Barbados Water Authority continues its mains-laying programme. (GP)
- Late interest payments from Central Bank Read More
- FirstCaribbean’s Sheraton branch wins top award Read More
- Cricket’s gain, football’s loss Read More
- Reifer shines in warm-up Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Weaver to receive film honour Read More
THE BARBADOS WATER AUTHORITY (BWA) wishes to inform the public the road will be closed for three week near Andrews Factory as work commences in the mains-laying project along Parris Hill and Castle Grant, St Joseph.
Starting Wednesday, the road will be closed from 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. each day. At the northern boundary of Andrews Factory, residents within Parris Hill will have access through the development road, while southbound traffic will be directed to re-join traffic on the highway.
Road-closed signs and detour signs will be placed along the route to guide traffic. Motorists are also asked to follow the direction of personnel on site.
The Barbados Water Authority regrets any inconvenience caused. (PR)