The roads will be closed in the area of Parris Hill and Castle Grant, St Joseph as the Barbados Water Authority continues its mains-laying programme. (GP)
- ECCB to issue world’s first blockchain-based digital currency Read More
- Amazon pulls the plug on New York headquarters Read More
- Complex blues Read More
- HC and SMS against the odds Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- New-look Crop Over coming Read More
THE BARBADOS WATER AUTHORITY (BWA) wishes to inform the public the road will be closed for three week near Andrews Factory as work commences in the mains-laying project along Parris Hill and Castle Grant, St Joseph.
Starting Wednesday, the road will be closed from 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. each day. At the northern boundary of Andrews Factory, residents within Parris Hill will have access through the development road, while southbound traffic will be directed to re-join traffic on the highway.
Road-closed signs and detour signs will be placed along the route to guide traffic. Motorists are also asked to follow the direction of personnel on site.
The Barbados Water Authority regrets any inconvenience caused. (PR)