The headquarters of the Barbados Fire Service at Probyn Street, The City. (Picture by Christoff Griffith)
- Making monumental impact Read More
- British Airways boost for travel to and from Barbados Read More
- Jules to miss USVI game Read More
- Two reign supreme Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Stan Lee, creator of many Marvel superheroes, dead at 95 Read More
MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC are asked to note that the telephone numbers for the Barbados Fire Service will change with effect from Friday, January 22.
The new PBX number will be 535-7800;
★ Bridgetown Fire Station, 535-7824;
★ St. John Fire Station, 535-7840;
★ Arch Hall Fire Station, 535-7876;
★ St James Fire Station, 535-7847;
★ Airport Fire Station, 535-7865;
★ Worthing Fire Station, 535-7868;
★ Fire Prevention & Code Enforcement Unit, 535-7829;
★ Barbados Fire Academy at 535-7884.
However, the fax number remains the same, 435-0794.
Persons may also contact the emergency number at 311 as usual in cases of emergency. (PR)