Mark St Hill (FP)
- Making monumental impact Read More
- British Airways boost for travel to and from Barbados Read More
- Innings update BCA schools Under-19 final Read More
- Harte’s back Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Stan Lee, creator of many Marvel superheroes, dead at 95 Read More
THE REPUTATION of Barbadians for being prudent managers of their money has stood them in good stead with their loans and credit card payments, even during the recent economic crisis.
And after a slump in the mortgage market, Barbadians are once again turning to banks to finance home ownership or renovations.
This has been revealed by managing director for retail, business, and international banking at CIBC FirstCaribbean, Mark St Hill, who added that that the bank recorded one of its best years last year.
St Hill was speaking as CIBC FirstCaribbean International Bank prepared to open its new Finance Centre in Rendezvous, Christ Church, last week. (HLE)
Please read the full story in today's Sunday Sun, or in the eNATION edition.