Mark St Hill (FP)
- Government making strides towards going green Read More
- Debt restructuring the way to stability, says Persaud Read More
- Rain has final say Read More
- Benjamin raps selection process Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Mrs Maisel, Game of Thrones win on night of Emmy upsets Read More
THE REPUTATION of Barbadians for being prudent managers of their money has stood them in good stead with their loans and credit card payments, even during the recent economic crisis.
And after a slump in the mortgage market, Barbadians are once again turning to banks to finance home ownership or renovations.
This has been revealed by managing director for retail, business, and international banking at CIBC FirstCaribbean, Mark St Hill, who added that that the bank recorded one of its best years last year.
St Hill was speaking as CIBC FirstCaribbean International Bank prepared to open its new Finance Centre in Rendezvous, Christ Church, last week. (HLE)
Please read the full story in today's Sunday Sun, or in the eNATION edition.