Jamaican driver David Summerbell Jr leading the drivers around this turn. (Picture by Insight Digital.)
- Apple hit with trademark lawsuit over iPhone X ‘animoji’ feature Read More
- Bitcoin soars to record high above $6 000 Read More
- Dottin sets T20 record Read More
- Windies choke-hold Read More
- Let Town Planning police building code Read More
- The Debt Snowball and recovering from financial loss Read More
- Barbadian dance group appears on Wendy Williams Show Read More
SUZUKI CHALLENGE SUMMER SERIES winners Sean Maloney and David Summerbell Jr swept to early leads in their respective classes after yesterday’s first day of racing in the Winter Cup of the Radical International 2016 at Bushy Park.
Maloney won the SR3 Class in the Summer Series and yesterday finished on top of the standings with 65 points.
There is a tough fight for second place in this class, with Calvin Ming currently second on 48 points while Mark Maloney is third with 45 points.
In the Swift Cup, Jamaican Summerbell finished with 56 points, with Trinidad and Tobago’s Ryan Peyrau currently in second with 48 points. Jason Parkinson is third with 42 points.
Please read the full story in today's Sunday Sun, or in the eNATION edition.