Jamaican driver David Summerbell Jr leading the drivers around this turn. (Picture by Insight Digital.)
- Lenstec Barbados wins legal battle Read More
- LIAT CEO: Taxes on flights too high Read More
- Leslie explains BCA T20 toss rules Read More
- No new registration for netball season Read More
- What a ‘mother’ country! Read More
- Developing our public sector Read More
- Barbados participates in Beijing Caribbean Film Festival Read More
SUZUKI CHALLENGE SUMMER SERIES winners Sean Maloney and David Summerbell Jr swept to early leads in their respective classes after yesterday’s first day of racing in the Winter Cup of the Radical International 2016 at Bushy Park.
Maloney won the SR3 Class in the Summer Series and yesterday finished on top of the standings with 65 points.
There is a tough fight for second place in this class, with Calvin Ming currently second on 48 points while Mark Maloney is third with 45 points.
In the Swift Cup, Jamaican Summerbell finished with 56 points, with Trinidad and Tobago’s Ryan Peyrau currently in second with 48 points. Jason Parkinson is third with 42 points.
Please read the full story in today's Sunday Sun, or in the eNATION edition.